Polymorph is a custom software development company with extremely happy clients.
They’re so happy they refer other companies to us without us asking. All. The. Time.
We’re ready to blast the message to every company in our target market. That’s where you come in: we’re hiring Sales Development Representatives to get the word out.
We’re looking for recent university grads who want to build a career in tech sales.
A Sales Development Representative is a salesperson-in-training. For a year and a half you’ll help Account Executives cultivate leads and sell Polymorph to businesses.
After 18 months you’ll begin to nurture leads of your own and take generous commission for the relationships you help to create. Which means if you work hard and learn fast, you can out-earn many of your peers.
Your history contains at least one of the following:
- a university degree, preferably either commerce or engineering
- product management or product ownership in the tech industry
But you’re ready to build a successful career in sales in the tech industry.
variety of industries and a range of software projects. Our clients include scale-ups,
investors and enterprises that need brand new cloud software or to upgrade or replace
Here’s a very small sample of our projects:
- OneDayOnly’s mobile app (retail)
- Absa’s foreign exchange app (banking & financial services)
- Energy Partner’s home energy system app (energy & utilities)
- Open Learning Technologies’ student administration system (education)
- Bloodhound’s real-time personnel management app (labour)
- A shipping pump manufacturer’s predictive maintenance backend (manufacturing)
...and many more.
Our offices are in Stellenbosch in the Western Cape province of South Africa.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +27 21 880 1034.
We strive to review applications within a few days after receiving them. We’ll be in touch if you meet the minimum requirements.
Sending us your application means you’re giving us permission to store and process the
personal information you sent us, for the purpose of our recruitment process. To ask us to remove or update your information, please email email@example.com.